BPMon – Blood Pressure Monitor is advanced and easy-to-use tool to watch for your blood pressure on a daily basis and included tools for recording, editing, exporting data, calculating and drawing statistics and reports.
- Native iPad support as well as iPhone/iPod.
- Past 24-hours averages and distribution calculation and charts on the front page.
- Allows you to enter values any number of times per day.
- Allows to add categories and comments to each record.
- Allows to add, edit and delete your own categories ('Exercise', 'Coffee', etc).
- Commenting entered values ('Hypertension','Normal','Hypotension').
- Easy editing or deleting any saved record.
- Allows to edit records by tapping on the averages charts at the desired position.
- Auto-scaling logarithmic charts are comfortable as for high as for low blood pressure observation.
- Calculating averages on daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis and drawing corresponding charts.
- Drawing yellow daily averages chart over weekly, monthly and annual charts.
- Calculating distribution of measurements on daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis and drawing correspondent summary and hourly charts.
- Noting by color on the charts low, normal and high blood pressure fields.
- Marking each history record by red, yellow, green or blue icon and color depends on temperature - high, normal or low.
- Exporting history data to e-mail in plain table or CSV format for analyzing by external tools.
- Producing 5-days summary report with daily and total averages, distributions and charts.
- Included storage manager to delete obsolete records.